Saturday 27 August 2011

Doors, Handles & Locks

I have always had a clear idea of what I like in terms of doors and handles, so fortunately it didn't take me long too find what I was looking for.

All of the doors inside will be white and the door furniture bright chrome with square backplates wherever possible.

The Corinthian Infinity INF4 Double Front Doors...

with Gainsborough Pull Handle And Lever Set...

The Corinthian Impressions CMB Internal Door...

with Gainsborough Aero Passage Set...

and when required the Gainsborough Square Privacy Set...

When used as sliding doors with the Gainsborough Rectangular Corner Flush Pull...

or in the bathrooms with the Square Sliding Cavity Door Lock...

The Gainsborough Aero Leverset Single Cylinder will look good on the laundry door...

and for a little extra safety I like the look of the Paradigm 005 Deadbolt for all the external doors...

No comments: